Monday, May 21

She...Me....and...Destiny!!!


One day I was walking near someone’s house….suddenly I saw a female human being …and suddenly my heart gets slipped!!!
Big SLIP man!!!! Love started….feelings started to flow like …like…..waste water!!!

After that I was silent for one week…..Because I was not able to trace that road where I saw her first time.

Suddenly I saw her after one week……we both use to catch our shuttle at same bus stop!!!

Everyday I use to see her face…..and she never use to take risk of seeing me…..!!!

Feelings converted to likings……
Likings converted to love……
Love thought about marriage….
Marriage thought about kids…..

Everyday at least one duet song ………on the road…on the hills…on the water…on the sky…on ..Etc…(only imagination from my side)!!!!!

Oh ya…The day came……!!!!

One day somehow I said ‘hi’ to her by doing some heavy coincidence. But she said ‘bye’ with a heart slipping smile…..(as her cab came at wrong time).

Oh I though God listened to my words……Yes…then suddenly I thought about our 25th wedding anniversary (High thinking low living) And meanwhile I missed my cab. And started to chase by auto parallel to her cab…and she looked at me outside the window and she smiled on me…………amazing feeling!!!

Next day somehow I talked to her…I also told her that I am intelligent….responsible…care taking..etc…..she hardly replies to my words…only her smiles talk everything!!!!

One fine day we both came to our stop but unfortunately or fortunately, both of us miss the cab…….. (I was very happy…there is no limit for my happiness…I though that I can talk to her for some time so that I can share my feelings).
But she was busy with her cell phone………….

I was looking at her while she was talking on the phone with her deadly smile…..

Suddenly…………..my destiny came………..as a CBZ extreme …. One male human being was riding that vehicle….suddenly stopped the bike in front of her (I thought he is a villain) …..And first time she opened her beautiful lips …. And introduced that guy ….she said he is her HUSBAND (my karma).






Before I feel bad….she introduced to her kids also (5 years old kid…sitting on the tank of that bike by making horrible noise…………………so fast……………I din’t have time to relax…………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes not even a MINUTE.

All my feelings are synchronized with the silencer of that BIKE!!!

1 comment:

Aravindh said...

super story and super picture...really funny....hahaha