Friday, July 6

Hidden feelings of the window !!????????


I would like to share very Short love story of mine……(based on hidden feelings)...true story!!!

As usual I was on the way to my office with the help my regular cab…..and after very short distance cab stopped......as usual traffic signal stopped us!!!
And traffic signal started to countdown from 129….128……127!!!!

My cab was standing parallel to other cab (of some other unknown company)
I saw a young female human being sitting at the window seat of the other cab….!!!
I saw her……she saw me….!!! Suddenly I felt very happy!!! I thought that my day is started!!!

Suddenly I turned my head to the corner of the bus…and started dreaming …..
Suddenly the person (idiot) who was sitting next me shouted (till now I don’t know why he has shouted)…my dream ended…..

Listen…we are still on the same place because of the traffic signal…. But still the countdown is at 92..91..90….

But she is still there…..I thought of passing one attracting smile ..but at that time she smiled on me…oh…oh...oh.....(what is this ?)....what is this???….what a incident!!!

Then suddenly I raised my hand and tried to express ‘Hi’ to her ……meanwhile she was also trying to express something……I tried to open the window but it was really hard to open the window …. but at that time bus started to move……..oh no…..my bus took left side….and her bus took right side…still I am trying to open the window…..but it was too late…..

At last I reached my office and thought of shaping my hairs and I was looking at the window from outside….and I came to know that the window has cooling glass cover…..!!!

It does mean that someone from outside cannot see the person who is smilling from inside???

No comments: