Tuesday, May 22

PrOaCtIVe ???


“You should be Proactive”… “You should be Proactive”… “You should be Proactive”…!!!!!!!!! Why da…why for me……???

No body tells you….what ..where…how….? they just say….“You should be Proactive”…

Actual meaning of proactive is “implications for motivation and action”. But how can we think about motivation when we de-motivated……and how can we go ahead with action when we don’t get healthy reaction for that.

Meaning should be changed Proactive means “Implication for motivation and action driven by de-motivation and reaction respectively”.

According to my knowledge people hate this word ‘Proactive’ (as I do). Because now a days if some one says you “Be proactive” then it does mean that you are a idiot and dumband you will not get the hike this time ….and it also mean that you don’t know how to swim on the corporate road.

For example : See I used the word “Corporate road” ….. and you may be thinking about this word …. But frankly speaking even I don’t know about this word….but still I used that word…same way your MAMU will use the word “proactive"even though he don’t know the exact meaning of this hot s**t!!!!

I was not proactive when I was born….
I was not proactive instead of that I was scared when my parents forced me to walk and talk when I was 3years old…
I was not proactive when I started go to school (my parents are forced…I love to be a uneducated good human being)
I was not proactive during exams (I was forced to write)
I was not proactive when some one smiled on me with the feelings (I missed it)…..
I was not proactive when some one wants to spend a day with me (still fresh)

But why suddenly I should become proactive after joining some job……..???? Why????
Anyway this word affected my professional life and also my personal life

Now I am 26….6.29 feet tall….laughing face….sexy nose….mind blowing eyes
Still……
Still……..
My parents are not proactive they don’t want to spoil someone’s life…..

Proactive will make you inactive only if you are active….and makes you more inactive if are inactive …that’s all….!!!!


I found a solution for this there is something called There is something called “Proactive Maintenance?” … it means “To throw out your old ideas on your system…By maintaining the virginity of the new ideas”. And everyday keep on vomiting those old ideas till that system will get saturated…once it is saturated then starts vomiting that new idea by making sure that you have one new idea as back up!!!!!…….


If you here this word ‘Proactive’ in future then it does mean that someone trying to put colors and perfume to your s**t…..But s**t is s**t only…No USE!!!

1 comment:

Aravindh said...

super matter !!! even i heard this word and iam with u on this issue ;)