Monday, August 6

DOG STARED AT ME BUT SHE DIN'T *************


It was a dim Tuesday……as usual I was running to catch the shuttle with a fear of missing it…..but by mistake I reached 5 minutes early….

Standing at the footpath I was waiting for my office cab with a wet ear, dry mouth, half closed eyes, fearing nose and a broken heart……..I was shocked because of my early pesence to catch the cab ……I started to observe this artificial world..…some people are trying to come out of the dream ….some people are running to catch the BMTC bus….some people are running to reduce the weight…some people are looking at the dirty wall posters …….. And only few cute street dogs are staring at me as if something wrong is going to happen with me within few seconds…… ………..

Suddenly one vehicle came like a burnt rocket……. Initially I thought that was our cab and I took few steps ...….but at the end I came to know that that was not my cab …yes it was not my cab but unfortunately my eyes are made me to look at the cab again because of some unknown dry feelings and suddenly I saw someone's wife ….'Yes…she is someone's wife….but why I am looking at her????……what is wrong with me???...???'

See the corner of your cubical……….I will take you to the flashback………..(4.5years back)

Once upon a time (before her marriage) there were two good human beings inthis planet....one is male and another one is female (the one inside the cab) …she was aggressive but she was really funny…he (me) was like a species from some broken planet …..

She was my classmate…and I was her classmate….also my good friend …
During my college days she was the only one person who use to call me as monkey(what a pet name)… we are from the same college …. we studied together…we passed out together…we searched job together and one fine day she got married to someone….. :)

Ok…now come to reality…..(flash back is over)

Yes…Yes…..……I am not wrong …she is the one…she was my classmate….I was so happy that I am seeing her after long time and I expected same reply from her also …as we were really good friends…..I thought of waving her and I raised my hand with all my old memories …if there is any meaning for 'Good friends' then that is only because of us…our friendship was so pure and clean without any misunderstanding….even I can remember the time when she use to hit my head by using long notebook….and well she got angry when i din't make if for her marriage …..mm….at that time my life was moving in a single track and today my life is started to move in a 3 seperate single tracks(which is very dangerous)…………….

My tall hands are waving at her to say that 'hay, look at me….I am still alive….I am your old friend…..'…..and I was really happy …. And slowly my eyes are filled with tears without my knowledge (people say na…happy tears…that was making space inside my eyes)…….. all these things happened within 2 and a half minute… ….at the end she noticed me but she acted like a stranger is waving at her (I don't know she acted or she is not able to identify???) and I was shocked when she looked back her seat …as if I am waving to someone sitting behind her ….she was looking at me with a unknown face………… … wheels of that cab are started to make move….. at the end she came to conclusion that I am not mentally stable….……and a big laugh ceme from her cab…..'Why she pretended to reply me??? why???? ….'..everything becomes question for me …a floating unknown question suddenly helped my known tears which initially named as happy tears are converted into sad tears and came out of my eyes without scaring to the outside weather……… …..cab started to move fast….my tears are started to move with the wind…..people are laughing at me…..her face was disappearing …..I felt bad only for one reason that "she failed to identify the person whose weight is also not changed from last 8years"………..????????????

4 comments:

Aravindh said...

hahaha...i neva thought u gonna write the same thing that u wer telling this morning...good one as always...

"she failed to identify the person whose weight is also not changed from last 8years"


i think she had a fear that she may get diverted if she recognizes you....may b she acted that she don kno u coz of this fear in her ;)

Ananth said...

Really a good one...is this a real incident.

- Is she your same friend or did you misunderstand someone else for your friend.

- Also you can confirm this by calling her

- If you dont know her contact details, try to get it in Orkut

Confirm that it is her and then if it is not that girl then you are at the wrong end

Looser said...

Good one, i like ur style. This can be termed as "The JR way".

God Bless U

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Prashanth Babu!!! Interesting stuff!!