Thursday, August 16

CuT iT !!! WaiT.......


It was 15th August 2007 and as every one knows it was a great day for all Indians…. Well … I celebrated by playing a Basketball after 8 years…. Ok….I will come to the point…sorry this time I don’t ask you to see the corner of the cubical because I lost the cubical, I lost the designation, I lost too many things…now I am inside a circle where you can’t find a corner….

It was a great chilled evening and people are really happy about the freedom that they have taken as granted. This is the only one great festival where people celebrate without knowing the meaning of this. Well …..It was snacks time and I thought of having haircut (the only place where you sit silently by giving your precious life to the stranger and he will play with knife and also with some really scary things) …

It was almost 5.45 and I am almost near the saloon…..The owner of the hair saloon (age approximately 50) was smoking half burnt ITC manufactured cigarette and as I am one of the regular customer I passed a ‘Hi’ to him!!!!!

.I entered the shop as if I am going to act in KAMAL’S next movie (that should be decent one)but when I entered inside I found a restless razor, a smiling comb, a dancing hair cutter, horrible creams….etc etc

Suddenly …..
Unknown employee of the shop: Sir, you can take that 1st chair.
Me : Oh….Great thank you (I sat in that chair as I am the King of Bangalore)

While I was staring at my face (with the help of mirror) suddenly someone entered into the saloon like a unexpected pop-up…(oh…he is the owner)
Owner came to me and started all sort of primary support for my hair cut and at last started to cut my hair like a garden plants…

Oh no…..!!! his fingers has that bad smell of smoke but its ok as my blood also has enough amount of nicotine….slowly my nose started to adjust for that smell…

Actually we have only strange customer relationship…..I mean to asy that I know him but still I don’t know him…….. but I did a mistake by asking one small question which made me to think for hours.

Me : Sir, how are you?
Owner : I am not yet dead….some how living with theses idiots (here ‘these’ means his employees)…
Me : any plans ???? (I asked as if I am asking when he is going to die ?????)
Owner : Yes……..Thinking of my daughter marriage, thinking of underconstructing house, thinking of these idiots(again pointing towards his employees) and…..
Me: (Somehow I stopped him in between)… Please don’t cut too much of hair…
Owner : (but that didn’t stop him) I have 3 ‘hair saloons’ and a private financing….but I don’t have a responsible and trust-worthy person to look into it ……may be I can take help of my son-in-law after the marriage of my daughter….mmmmm….. so that I can take rest for my rest of life


(So one thing is clear that he has only one daughter…no son…mmmmmm)

Me : Good idea……but no need to take so much of tension …sir….
Owner : We have to take….what to do…our KARMA!!!.see that guy(pointing towards one of his employee)…yesterday night he drunk like hell and slept at footpath and morning he came so late and he didn’t bother to inform me also and ….as today is a holiday there were too many customers during early morning . Because of him I missed many customers….

Suddenly two guys came with all junky style….(see their intention..) they washed their face and customized their hairs and left the place with a dirty look (strange…really strange) as if they are the owner of that shop (this happens in all the places)

Me : mmmmmmmmmm……(with a crocodile smile…..pointing towards the owner). We both are in the same boat sir, our work is also similar to your work.
Owner : how ?
Me : see I am a so called software engineer and as you trim the hair same way we will trim our standard products. If we find any bug then we will shave it as per the customer needs as you do….. Sometime we will solve the problem by giving a consultation like your oil massage. Like your employees, we also drink weekends and same way our manager will scold as you did just now.
Owner : Is it?
Me : Yes (whose father what goes)!!! If you do the mistake then blood will come but if we do the mistake then torture will flow in our cubical…. So it is almost same!!!

Suddenly one of the employee of that saloon (the one who drunk yesterday….the victim) of that shop went outside …as owner was angry with that employee, his eyes slowly start to chase him but his hands are making noise on my head (strange…this is called experience always matters…YOU will DO too many useless things at a SAME TIME …. Same thing happen in our software industry, if my boss don’t like ME then he always spare one eye to me…

Owner : hay!!!! come here…..(calling his VICTIM…his employee)..see there are some glasses…wash it !!! (like our boss will ask us to do some documentation even though that is not required)
Me : Sir……Sir….(I started shout to grab his attention)
Owner : What happened ….
Me : Anything may happen… can you massage My head with ‘NAVARTHNA” oil???…
Owner : Yes …why not????

This is perfect revenge…..he called the victim(his employee) and asks him to do oil massage for him…..But I was aware that he will show all his all anger on my head .well can say that he is the right person and he has a perfect situation to do that because ANGER HANDS CAN MAKE MELTED HEAD COOL. And I know that The saloon owner will really enjoy this fun. This is what happens in corporate world also.

Tears are started to come out my eyes not because any TRUE LOVE, this is because his sincere effort for massaging.

Everything is over and while he was cleaning my face by using tissue paper, the victim (the employee) told his owner that he is leaving his job.

Owner got angry and he told the employee that he will not give even a single paisa for this month work. The victim left the shop and I am still shocked. But really I got shocked when he took the next process.

Owner called a guy who was sweeping (the last grade employee of the shop) and promoted him and also asked him to take in charge of VICTIM position (cut the hair) from tomorrow. Last few word of the Owner

Owner: Look dear, from tomorrow you are going to try with the new customers and initially for couple of days start with shaving and then go for hair cut. I will increase your salary by 5%.

Oh…no…..what a management!!!!! At last I came out of the hair saloon and I got surprised when I saw the VICTIM (the employee who was resigned) inside the other saloon which is located opposite to his old employer hair saloon. Oh so fast…..??????

2 comments:

Aravindh said...

hahaha....really really nice man....good description... your screenplay is amazing :) but stick on to the same shop as the owner has a daughter and also, he needs a son in law who can take care of his business.... think over dude ;)

Lokeshwar Reddy said...

hey aravindh, if he drink and go to home/shop as wat VICTIM did, JR cannot move to the opposite/ another shop rey..
he again has to stick to the same office..