Wednesday, October 24

PlaN 2 PlaN $$$$$$

“Short!!! Really Short!!! Really very short!!!” I was murmuring something by sleeping at balcony of my house
“Are you again talking about bloody life????” this was the reply from my friend who was sharing my cigarette.
“No man….I was talking about her skirt” (I have replied by looking at a girl who is walking on the road) and even I said “Hi” to her by thinking that she won’t reply …… but suddenly she replied saying “Hi Darling” and straight away she came to our balcony….

Started ……the entire problem started???????? The main problem is that I and my friend drunk like anything and second biggest problem is a short skirted girl is entering the balcony of a decent bachelor house at 10pm.

She: ‘Yes dear, you have called me and I am here’ (replied by looking at me)
(Me and my friend are shocked completely and don’t know what to do)

Silent everywhere …..

Me : ‘Sorry madam! Infact I just said ‘Hi’ casually and never meant anything wrong’
She : ‘Shut up’

Me and my friend closed our mouths ….again silent

She : ‘So???’
‘Nothing….’…I have replied with full nervousness and don’t know what to tell…. But continued saying that ‘nothing but this balcony belongs to us and now it is almost 10.30pm’
She : ‘Then what???? What do you think??? Am I looking like BALCONY stealer?’
I thought of taking my friends help who was with me for all good bad things…..but shocking…..he was already slept on the balcony itself (may be he went to heavy shock by seeing her)

She : ‘Now listen, I need some place to stay tonight and now as you called me I would like to stay in your house’
Me : ‘What?’
She : “Yes, you heard correctly’

She went inside our house ……… after sometime she shouted by throwing bed sheets and pillows on my roomy’s face who was sleeping(which makes him to wake up) ‘You people sleep outside and I will be opening the door only morning at 6am’

Me : ‘What is this????? ….. Is this an illusion? Or delusion? Or a dream?’
My friend : ‘Nothing ……it is just a mistake of saying ‘Hi’ to a unknown person ’
Me : ‘what to do know???? who is she???’


Me and my friend totally out of order and got confused.
Well we never thought that ‘Confusion can make a man perfect’

Suddenly she opened the door…..and she was looking very hot and beautiful and she called both us inside the house. And we got SHOCKED.

When we enter our house, it was clean and everything was at the right place. Our house looking like a brand new house……..yes………..really amazing….she went inside the room and started to sleep and we sat next to her ……we both are looking at her eyes……her eyes are making her to sleep…………

Now what can be the climax…..?????
Climax 1 : Me and my friends are fighting for her???
Climax 2 : Throwing her from our house????
Climax 3 : wait for the next day morning????
Climax 4 : fell in love with her?????


(S**ks, I always think in these uselesee stuff….i need to stop at some point……..)

Now come to practical and read this………….
She is nothing but our IDEAS……
Some time some people call the ideas as I did…..but most of the time we call it by thinking that it never work out…but sometime it will click like anything…as it was happened above……
IDEAS came to our house and took few minutes to become HOT and beautiful….it does mean that we have everything in our stock to make a normal idea into Hot and beautiful…….
After that it called both of us inside and slept…..
We are looking at the IDEA which is trying to sleep……
Now how to keep the IDEA active is the biggest question……????

JUST SEE THE WORLD …… THE MARKET IS OPEN TO ALL……THE CORPORATE WORLD IS BIG……AND EVERY BIG SHOTS ARE JUST A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WITH A HOT AND beautiful IDEA!!!!

THIS IS NOT THE AGE TO THINK ABOUT SLIPPING feelings of the HEART….!!!

‘It is better to change ourselves to see the changed world’
‘LET’S MAKE A PLAN TO PLAN OVERSELF’

1 comment:

Aravindh said...

ahhhh.. i was perfect until now and your blog confused me.... please da dont kill like this.... girlsuuuu ideasuuuu ayoooooo..... enough.... jus dont thnk too much...jus like mild and warm blogs to ease....