Tuesday, October 16

GreaT or RegreT ????

It was my dream....Yes it was.... and I hope no one will get this dream ….!!!
It was practical but meanwhile it was horrible….
BETTER SKIP THIS STORY IF YOU ARE ALONE…….

It was a simple night with a complicated dream

It was almost 10pm and my eyes were saying good night… and It inturn made me to sleep…..slowly the 'stand fan' starts to make the noice (which was rotating from one direction to another) and there was a noise of a drop of water from the kitchen which is falling from the tap and also the pendulum of the clock was hitting the other side slowly ……my head was on my pillow and my eyes are slowly closing and I went for a sleep……..

And my stressed brain and wetted heart start to dreammmmmmm

Dream…..
Dream…..
Only dream…..

I was carrying a dead body and moving towards the wild forest without caring to the wild animals ….. it was a scary dark midnight and suddenly one man stopped me on the way and asked… “Hay what are you carrying???” and I said “dead body”….again he questioned me “ whose body is this???” and I answered him without any irritation “sir, I am carrying my own dead body”………….he came near to me and saw the body and he realized that I was right and he got scared and ran from that place ….

Yes I was carrying my own dead body for Post mortem and it was a great experience!!!! …may not be great ……mmmm…..and I was carrying the body as if I am carrying a hunted wild animal..…..

I was searching for the place where Post mortem of the dead body will be carried out…..

At last …at some corner …I found the board saying that “ WAY TO POST MORTEM “ … I took the same route and I reached the destination….Yes!!! that was the place where Post mortem will be done for the dead bodies but fortunately no one was there and I got angry and started to shout like a dying lion …..suddenly slept Post mortem worker came out from that place like a scared rat and he was heavely scared to say something and staright way he took the request with the task and went for Post mortem of the body without spelling a alphabet….

The Start was good…The worker removed a beedi from his pocket and started to light the beedi by using a wet matchstick…after few try, he lighted the beedi & started his night shift by entering the Post mortem room with a hammer….First he adjusted the body and he kept the whole body stright , gave a big hit to the correct spot of the head using a big hammer to start the Post mortem of the body ….. and what was that....only dust came out from the dry head instead of blood (as I hardly used my brain) and inside it was total dry …total dry ….. so he thought he should go for other parts of the body (because according to him the head part was completly waste and never used ….he don’t want to continue further)…next part was below the head and it will cover the chest ….. I was waiting infront of my own body because I was curious to know about my heart…..

The worker of the Post mortem team already completed his half beedi and moving towards the chest with a knife and opened my chest …shocking…… because the Post mortem of the heart was already done before the death of the body…….there were hundreds of pieces spreaded all over the body…. and it was difficult for him to find the pieces of the heart….he looked at me because it was a impossible task for him….. and even I was not able to answer for his silence …. and I left the place by leaving my half processed dead body….. and the worker was puzzled with the strange dead body ....

suddenly …… there was a noice…….

I opened my eyes……dream is over…. but able to understand the meaning of the dream…

Well If a person is alive with a unused brain and heavely used heart then he is a living dead body…..

There is a death after a life…..but there is also a life after death which may REGRET about ourself!!!!!?????????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is typical JR blog

Anonymous said...

Dude, This post is not so good. Not as interesting as the previous ones. Its a bit boring.

Aravindh said...

hahaha... well said anantha ;) its like comedy horro movie da ;) u stay with your feelings blogs man not these scary ones...