Tuesday, July 14

I don'T KnoW....




“*alert* As on __.__.____ balance in your account is __.___ rupees. Your salary credited”. A Big smile on my face. I will work for whole month to see this electronic message in my small mobile phone. Then????....I will rush to my personal resposnibities….. I will start to pay my bills like electricity bill, water bill, cable bill, paper bill, phone bill, credit card bills, rent etc…then??? …then???? I will go for purchase of some new stuffs for my house and for my family and for my self….then??? I will bring some house items for that month…??? Then??? Till that time half of month will be over and after that I will try to balance my life with the remaining few bucks and I will try to save atleast some bucks till I get one more message for my coming month salary. And meanwhile I will be searching for some better job with better pay so that I can jump or I will try to establish myself in a good position in the same organization by involving in some un healthy politics….

After few years when I look back, I felt like I was so selfish that I only bothered about myself, my friends and my family that’s all. I never thought of coming out of this very small selfish world. Why I am doing this??? The answer is ‘ I don’t know’….

Am I doing something wrong by this life style??? The answer is ‘I don’t know’…

Am I right on my own basics??? The answer is’ I don’t know’…

How much did I contribute to society except paying the tax??? The answer is ‘I don’t know’
Then the question is ‘What I know????’ Again the answer is ‘I know only what I am comfortable … I know only what I have not ignored…I know only half truth and rest are the things that I don’t like to know’

Why we always think and never implement? Why we always discuss and never make it practicle?

Why we still think about our luxury??? Our stutus??? Why we always fight for ourselves? Why not for others who are not related to us?

Can we help someone by not investing money???...the answer is ‘Yes’. Why we are not doing so…again the answer is ‘I don’t know’.

What stops us???….’I don’t know’

Why we have better life than the others who still struggle to earn few bucks per day??? The answer is not that we are smart. It is just we are lucky that we are born in a family where we got enough education and good foundation to make our life.
People are dying physically and mentally only because of weak foundation???

Why don’t we think about doing something which will stop us blaming ourselves???…which will stop us hating ourselves???…which will make us real human????


Can we do something? The answer is ‘Yes’ but …how? When?...the answer is ‘I don’t know’

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good

Aravindh said...

hey.. u have written...

'After few years when I look back, I felt like I was so selfish that I only bothered about myself, my friends and my family that’s all.'

wrong... bloody wrong... take the word friends off from that sentence.... am waiting to cme ther and kick yr a** ......

Lokeshwar Reddy said...

quite touching,,

so when is aravindh going to kick your say, oh you said, "you dont know"