Monday, May 21

Feelings of HOPE and TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!


OH...........YAAAAAAAAA......It was so happened that I got something to feel like I am relaxed …. Yes I went to my native place, one of the beautiful places of this earth … the place is known as thirthahalli near agumbe…. And really I got to know lot of things which I was missing from 7 years…... I stopped everything for nearly 10 days… and started to drink MILK!!!! No tea and coffee… .…so it has become a complete family week


It was moving smoothly and situation make me to forget everything and starts to feel like new born child…. Mean while it was so happened that my lungs was empty …even my heart becomes empty… but not stomach!!! Then suddenly few people entered into my heart… except one, rest of them felt that my heart not worth of entering it……


Yes one who took me too deep into the feelings within 24 hours …she is the one who is like a shadow of truth …shadow of innocence. she taught me how to live in this earth with a great smile all the time…even though lot of things flowing around her in a unconventional way…. She came like light and she went faster than light….still I remember her! Hope we will meet again.


The whole world stands on HOPE and TRUTH!!!!!!!!!! I have lots of stuff to write on this … but some day I will continue…..


At the end some of the circumstance made me to think again…..about my life…..!!!

No comments: