Monday, May 21

"SmilE" to "SmilE"


Today I felt something about the smile and I am writing small stuff on

“smile”

If you want u can read it with smile or without smile...or u can just neglect it by giving crocodile smile on my stuff…oh...Yaaa


Smile is something …. Because of which I will be happy but I don’t need any reason for that happiness… the question is that what is this smile? Because sometime it will be miles away for some people… because of confusion created by this smile


During my graduation I was just waiting for 4 years …only for one smile….(till now I dint get )…but ….Sometime it makes us to wait… then sometime it makes us to follow…sometime really it make us crazy… anyway sometime I feel that it is actually nothing which has something but behaves like everything


But smiling even though is a natural process but for some people it is a forced retro.


In my life it is a event, it triggers when I feel, I feel when I love, I love when I _____ (still I am not able to fill this blank).


There are different types of smile that I had observed in my life…


Simple smile --- When a girl gives this simple smile then it does mean that “I know you…u know me …but still we never talk or better we never talk”When a aged person gives this smile then it resembles “thanking smile”

Crocodile smile ---I love this smail…the whole world is standing on this smile…everywhere ..Everyday...u can see this smile….amazing...Frankly speaking first I found this smile on my classmates face…Yes this is a smile which meant lot for me…When a unknown girl gives a unknown smile to someone like me then it does mean that ….that smile is a crocodile smile…. Because she don’t want to smile but still she is acting like she is smiling and that is blended with anger.

Every human being daily delivers a crocodile smile, may in front of his girlfriend or wife or in the office or by seeing the heavy traffic or by seeing the under construction fly-over…etc…just people want to express their angry with peace…I mean to say when we are not able to do anything then we just through something that makes sense only for us and makes nonsense to the one who is standing in front of us


Deadly smile…This is a smile when u r at the edge of death or the situation that feels you like u r dyeing …. Ha I think you got it!!!!!Well I have lots of stuff to write on smile…someday I will continue this….


Smile initiates the feelings of love !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Aravindh said...

too much philosophy man...... cut it off and write some funny stuffs... ;)