Wednesday, August 29

ScaRY….ScaRY…Go ArounD!!!




There is a ghost down in the hallow hall …There is a insect beneath the bed Now it’s coming through the walls…..It was dark everywhere…silent su*king somewhere…peace might not be like the peace supposed to be …suddenly someone from the corner shouted ‘scary….scary…go around’…… …..I opened my closed damaged eyes ……suddenly I heard a distracting noise… …. …sensational tears are moving towards the rational ground with a slow motivated sensation…..impure blood is coming from my ears….ants are trying to float on my blood…..I lost the control on my legs…..I can move only my hands…..just within very less span of time again I heard the cracking noise of my broken bones…..someone is crying anger and hungry at a very far distance …suddenly again someone shouted ‘scary…I am your peace…I am your death….scary…..!!! I am truth…I am lying lie….scarry!!!’…suddenly everything stopped…...the ceiling fan is looking at the ground and trying to reach my brain by sliding on my head……walls of my room are floating like waves of poisonous sea and they aimed on me……windows are coming near to me and hitting the wall….water was leaking from the broken tap of the kitchen and trying to block themselves….refrigerator is suddenly started their operation…………..my body started to melt because of the temperature of the floor…..my hairs are started to burn because of leakage in power supply…..blood wants to settle at the corner of the room as if they are not belongs to me………….suddenly silent everywhere………..????????????????????????????..Someone is shouting ‘search scary…search scary…go around’ and again ‘scary…scary…..you die….go around….die…..you need to die’ and suddenly bird with broken wings trying to eat my head and started to fly around my half boiled body…..!!!! …………..again I heard ‘get up…get up…..!!! You are born to die….or you are dead to born……’ ……………………………silent everywhere………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: