Wednesday, October 10

My PoiNtlEss GraPH!!!!....


“Yes….Yes…..Yes!!!!......please…please…!” … ………I was prying for one more four from Sachin’s bat…..suddenly a beep voice from my mobile….
I was happy that at last some idiot has remembered me because I hardly use to get messages from human beings most of the messages are from hutch customer care….!!!

I operated my handset without any curiosity to see the message……(after seeing the message...)what is this?????????...I was shocked by reading the message…..it goes like this…

“Hi …are you free?....if you are free then shall we meet at forum at 4 PM??....”

Blank date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it never happened in 26 years of personal life!!!!

The message is from a unknown mobile number but anyway I felt really happy….and when I tried the same number(to kow the person who has messaged this) I got a reply saying that “the person you have dialed is not at coverage area”…then thought for a while and decided to not to waste this golden opportunity and thought of going to the spot(Forum)….eventhough it was raining outside and Sachin was at the verge of half-century….I just didn’t care about anything……I left the room with a pretty decent dress…!!!

I was waiting for an auto near to my house……….and started to dream about my blank date……”Totally SILENT PLACE……SURROUNDED BY only FOREST..GREEN EVERYWHERE..…..DECENT HUT …….BUTTER MILK AT MY RIGHT SIDE……and and ????….”

Suddenly someone shouted(owner of 2 wheeler) .....as I was standing on the middle of the road and I was dreaming about my DREAM……….

At the end luckily I got a nice auto with all deadly speakers. I asked him to drop to forum and started my journey to meet the victim of blank date…..

At last forum came………I looked at the sky and rain was scared to touch the earth..cloud were moving out….but i was still thrilled to see the person who has sent the message…….…….Outside the forum I saw too many healthy young good human beings …..and now its time to find the one who has messaged me……????

Suddenly some one called me….”paapu…..”(my childhood pet name) .....infact the voice is from a female…..
When I looked back I saw my childhood friend “papitha”…….

Again silent everywhere ….. slow wind was coming and it took me to my flash back ..........slowly i went to the flashblack........

flash back…… flash back…… flash back……………it was a story of 15 years back when I was staying at government quarters with my parents at shimoga…..and I was 11 years old kid and papitha was 9 years old cute girl(daughter of my father’s colleague)……
We use to go to same school …............

Every morning we use to go together to school ….and everyday I use to wait for her near the gate of her house …. I use to wear one chaddi and one shirt(school uniform) and my hair will be decorated with coconut oil…she use to wear a small skirt and one big lense…

I use to call her ‘‘pappi’ (short name of 'papitha') and she use to call me as ‘paapu’….. (short name for prashanth)

‘pappi….and paapu’ woh!!!!.....what a name!!!!!!!!!!!

Its time of Ganesh festival and our quarters people use to keep ‘Ganesha’ in our quarters premises and during that time, every evening there will be some entertainment from the kids of the quarters. And its mandatory for the kids like us. and there will be a big gropu called 'seniours' (The human beings who passed 10th will be called a seniours)....but these seniours always use to tease me and pappi with some funny jokes …..according to them “I am a rat and she is a rabbit” and also they think that we are living cartoons....

Some time I use to get angry whenever they tease us …..that to when ‘pappi’ is with me but what to do if I say something to our seniuors then they catch me and use to rub my nose and it was really paining…..the only thing i can do is just neglect as if I din’t hear anything ….

But during that evening(Ganesh festival time) these seniors of the quarters has planned some surprise for me and pappi ……….

It was September month and that day was pappi’s birthday and I dressed with my favorite yellow shirt(and a hidden rose inside my pocket), sky blue chaddi, sparking shoe and …and ……ya….thought of impressing her(pappi) and took my sisters makeup box and used her cream to just impress her…then slowly with lot of feelings I went to the place where our seniours kept God ‘Ganesha’.

Suddenly a medium fast wind came and I closed my eyes with the fear ......................after few seconds..... when I opened my eyes I saw ‘pappi’….. with pink colour dress …oh my god !!!!!really she was looking like a angel cartoon….. and both went to see the program…..

Everything was fine till the last surprise was announced ….suddenly some announcement happened from our so called seniors of the quarters saying that “now there is a dance program from paapu and pappi”.

And I got shocked(but inside inside happy also)…ohhhhhhhhh….., and we both went to the stage and suddenly our seniors started to play a romantic song and we are supposed to dance for that......when I went to the wooden stage with pappi, everybody started to laugh.....but some how we are managd to stand in the middle of the stage..... and started to look at each other like a stranger ….I never danced anywhere…that was the first time for me.....
suddenly she holded my hand like a professional dancer and she started to dance and crowd stopped laughing and started to support us with a great applause but I was not able to make any body moments ….because I was not able to come back from the shock that she was holding my hand. I was just looking at her with a stand-still presence ..........and i was standing ideal
but suddenly she holded my one more hand now circuit completed from left hand to right hand and current started to flow in my body and my parts are got short circuited and even I started to dance and that was the first day I danced with her but I never thought that will be the last day with her….everything went fine......at the end......its time for climax!!!!
After some time the program is over and there was a huge applause from the crowd and before winding up the program the organizer of the program called pappi’s father and gave a memoriable gift because pappi’s father got transferred to Bellary and next day was the last day in our quarters at shimoga……….I WAS SHOCKED!!! ....and the short circuit has taken the FUSE out..........

……………………..coming out from the flash back.. now location is forum at bangalore and I came here to search my blank date owner….

When I looked back I saw my childhood friend “papitha”……. (continuation)


We looked our faces for few minutes and before I say ‘hi’ to her suddenly one voice came ‘papitha………what are you doing there’.(her husband was calling her at parking area by stopping his car there)………….this is called LIFE!!! ..only silent was flowing between us……..as car was out from forum and standing on the road…and she din’t have even single minute to talk…….and she said ‘bye’….and got into the car….from the back seat there were 2 kids who were trying to stare at me as if I am trying to flirt with their mom ……...oh no…!!!SHE CAME LIKE A light and went like a LIGHTNING spark…………..

During these times I have forgotten the reason why I came to forum and suddenly I remembered about the ‘Blank call’……….suddenly I got a call from the same number whch made me to come to forum (the victim of the blank date) “hi dude…This is Jimmy (my x collegue and also a good friend)….where r u ?…I am waiting for you near KF…and I am the one who messaged you…sorry I forget to mention my name in that message and also I have changed my number…today I am leaving to orissa and thought of talking to you”
At the end the blank message is from my own male friend....but somehow he helped me to go back to my beautiful flashback...

ANWAY because of his blank message I got an opportunity to see my CHILDHOOD FRIEND…………………………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Aravindh said...

Hey.. lovely description... i am always a big fan of your creative writing (apart from critical spelling errors and occassional grammar errors and intentional logical errors) ;)

keep it up and i will follow it wenever u update :)

JR said...

You are absolutely right....Thanks for the comments...!!! and i am sure that you are going to read my blogs in future also....and the beutiful line was 'intentional logical errors'.....!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude, This is too good...!!!

It can touch anybodys heart. You can describe things in an amazing way. I think writing is your hidden talent. Try to unhide it.